Blog Maintenance and Support Plans
Your WordPress website needs regular maintenance to perform, just like your car. New Updates and plugins are always being made to WordPress, so keeping your installation current is extremely important toÂ protect you from potential vulnerabilities in your website and/or blog.
Because WordPress is the most popular content management and blogging publication application, it is a target for hackers who can tap into your site and wreak havoc. The WordPress team are constantly creating patches to fix them, leading to regular updates that will keep your WordPress installation clean and safe. If you do not keep your WordPress installation current, you risk becoming a victim to malicious attacks. Our mission at Zesty Blog Consulting is to prevent this from happening to you.
Platinum Maintenance Package
If you’re looking for a “done for you” option, this plan is for you. Â With this comprehensive plan, we will ensure your site remains up-to-date, optimized, and backed up! Â As an added bonus, we also provide SEO optimization advice — giving you the knowledge you need to strategically build your web presence and make wise decisions about the content you produce. Â This will assist in driving more traffic to your site!
- Full site backup ofÂ your WordPress database will be done on a daily basis in addition to a back up of all your files and place a copy on your server
- Database optimizationÂ and repair, which keeps your blog running faster and more efficiently
- Update pluginsÂ as new versions are released (twice monthly)
- Update WordPress core if required or recommended for security purposes (as needed)
- Review your site to ensure that you are posting and tagging correctly â€“ and offer gentle reminders if you are not
- CompleteÂ security scan of your site
- Clear your spam commentsÂ which can slow down your blog overall
- SEO Optimization advice
- XML sitemap generation
- EnsureÂ your site is in fully working order post upgrade
- Basic email supportÂ Â â€“ up to two hours/month (for support questions only, visiting site to fix problem is extra)
- Self hosted with servint, bluehost, lunarpages, hostgator, dreamhost or godaddy (contact us if you use another host)
- One time setup fee of $35 (non-refundable), which covers initial database setup, ensuring you are on the latest version of wordpress and a sanity check of your site
These services can be added to any package listed above in the frequency you choose. Â Please contact us for pricing.
- Extra Maintenance beyond what is included in your package. Â Rates will be customized for each client, depending on the service requested
- Traffic Analysis â€” Available on its own, or as a monthly, quarterly or bi-annual subscription
- Mini Search Engine Optimization/Keyword Report â€” Available on its own, or as a quarterly or bi-annual subscription
How Else Can We Help?
Like they say, it never hurts to ask. Â If your needs go beyond the services listed above, please let us know. Â We are happy to help and will let you know right away if weâ€™re a good fit or not. Â Below is a list of consulting services that we can provide:
- General phone support, consulting or training in Word Press
- AnswerÂ questionsÂ about backups or restoring your site
- AssistanceÂ with installation or site migration
- Provide advice on a particular customization, plugin or theme
- Troubleshoot a specific problem
Businesses large and small use WordPress. Not all of you need full service design and development, some of you just need a reliable person that you can turn to for assistance â€“ weâ€™re here to help.Â If you nodded your head up and down to any of these items listed above,Â contact usÂ and have a quick discussion.